2017 Bioeconomy Investment Summit
The 2017 Bioeconomy Investment Summit is a follow up of the Bioeconomy Investment Summit organised by the EU in 2015, and builds on the results of the Lodz Bioeconomy Congress and the Bratislava Bioeconomy Conference in 2016.
The Summit discusses the potential the bioeconomy has to offer in building a sustainable future, and how to mobilise investments to unlock that potential. Key topics include:
- Regulatory policy environment to transition towards a circular bioeconomy
- Bioeconomy products and services value chains, including sustainability issues
- Private and public financing opportunities for the bioeconomy
- Identifications of barriers and obstacles for investments in the bioeconomy
- International bioeconomy markets
- Europe’s bioeconomy strategy development
Over 30 speakers from across the globe will share their views on how we can bring together the economy and the environment.